Thursday, November 19, 2009

Chinglish beats Hinglish - Hands Down ...!!!

Too Good!!!
China is the place to be for English teachers
>>



 

 




WELCOME FOR COMING!?

 



 


The Key to Existence is pushing
!
 



 


Duh...?

 



 


I wont........
Promise....

But where r u?

 






CHILDREN MADE IN CHINA !

 



 



Have a careful suicide.....

 



 


I'm NOT going to pay to trim the foot
.
 



 



Still din't understand?....
Neither did I......(May be accident prone area).
 



 


Data Breaker
?!?!?!
 



 


Bottled water in a can
?
 



 


I m going down pressing my head up......

Kamaal hai chinese log.......

 





Looks like one......

 





Okay......

 






Sorry i can't treasure the used one........
Really can't
...!!!

 





Isko koi suli pe c
hadha do yaar...
 




image016.jpg



R THEY UR RELATIVES????

NICE TO MEET THEM.......

 






Thanx for the Suggestion...!!!

 





 






Yes I WILL.....!!! (Specially CHINESE.....  
JJ   )
 





 







Died on the table?  Thanks 4 ur Corporation ..!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go Home